Have you ever wondered how nice it would be if you could glide through the ocean in just one breath?
Come and enjoy an afternoon of adventure in Sesimbra through freediving
When: Saturday 25th of September
Arrival Time: 2 PM
- Support vessel with Tourist Maritime license, with personal accident insurance and civil liability Lic: 707/2016;
- Boat crew (skipper / sailor);
- Freediving instructors;
- Breathing Exercises;
- Diving on the rope maximum depth 10m and then a fun dive (snorkeling);
- Freediving equipment;
- Specific Freediving material (buoys, ropes, weights);
- Sunset Picnic
- A theory session: physiology, breathing, and safety systems.
- A practical breathing and relaxation session for apnea.
- Sea session: We will travel by boat to one of the freediving spots where we will take out the buoys and put into practice everything we have learned in class
Includes freediving equipment, boat transfers, insurance during the course.
Requirements: Minimum age 10 years old with a parent or guardian consent, be able to swim, and have no medical contraindications for freediving.